Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A very merry Christmas

I love Bing Crosby's Christmas songs.
There's something special about his voice.

I love Michael Bublé too.
A lot.

So when "Michael Bublé's Home for Christmas" was screened last night, I got the loveliest surprise..



For that few minutes, I just sat with my hands on my cheeks.
In awe.
It's a Christmas wish come true.
I'm glad they did this.

~*~

 

We had a Christmas dinner (lovely spread!) over at the sister-in-law's last Sunday.
They have a lovely white tree with pink ornaments.
Love it.
A white tree will not work in our house.


Christmas eve dinner was a cosy affair with just the two of us.
Pizza and chocolate wafers.
In my Christmas PJs.
With the lights on the tree (finally) turned on.
Watching 'Green Lantern'.
And counting down with Michael Bublé.

~*~

Since my "Have-a-cosy-Christmas-dinner-at-my-place" dreams didn't materialise this year due to family needs, I'm really looking forward to one next year.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment