Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tuesday was Pinterest Day.

Inspired by this, I added a little colour to my cream and white living room.



I'm not good at writing with markers especially on important projects like this.  I had to use my very. precious. rub-ons.



I made one for myself as well.
It's a platform for the 'not-so-expressive' hubby to express his love.
I'm waiting to see how long it takes him to fill up the blank.


The frames need a lot more work but I guess that's another mini-project for another day.
Looks like the library bookshelves needed a bit of work too.


Ben and Jerry's while crafting?
Mmm..Mm...

*
For pinned food, i attempted this:



And ended up with this:


Such difference!!

I was missing quite a few ingredients, which I found out later, was crucial for the dish to taste right.
I wished I had used red/ green pepper for the dish but yellow was the only one I found in the supermarket. It was a tad salty too.

I'm glad the veg turned out decent though.



Tuesday was a wonderful day of organising and Pinterest projects.

Wednesday is not worth mentioning.

I'm sure Thursday will be a wonderful day.
Yes it will be :)












No comments:

Post a Comment