Saturday, February 25, 2012

7 Things This Week

1. I fell sick.

Really sick. The doctor gave me two courses of antibiotics that tasted absolutely horrid.


2. The clouds are lovely.



Those days when I was sick at home and can only attempt to make myself comfortable on the couch, I was greeted with lovely morning clouds. And fluffy afternoon ones.
These little things that made my day a wee bit better.


3.  I attempted to cook.

potatoes



The food is not tasty. Just edible.
The whole kitchen is not so oily anymore but wood worktops and I are not the best of friends.
(Yes, I should never have gotten a wood worktop for the 'wet' part of the sink area.) Now washing the dishes alone is enough to freak me out.


4. I bought house lovelies.


This.
I knew I wanted to get this when I first set my eyes on it.
It is on sale this week.
I am weak, so I got it.
Oh the happiness!



5.  The family shoot.

Got the photos from cousin W this week.
We attempted the 'L-O-V-E'.



And did some rather 'motivational posters' sort of shots.





As well as the usual jumping shots. (Which sadly, I can't include them here cuz that involves  'masking' 10 people's faces. Not easy at all.)

I love these people.


6. Big Bang Theory.

I finally got to watching 'The Big Bang Theory'.
Sheldon is so so funny. I like him.
In fact, I think I'm starting to speak a little like him.


7. Organising.

We attempted to clean out the house a little more this week.
I sorted out my fabric stash.


I don't even know why I had a fabric stash in the first place. Not exactly neat but still...
Such a hoarder.


One month after moving in, I guess we need to have a housewarming soon.
Before I get scratch marks on the TV bench, coffee table, and that now-irritating wood worktop.
I'm just short of a few set of books to make the 'library' more complete.

*
I'm now keeping my fingers crossed, that tomorrow will be a better day!









No comments:

Post a Comment