Sunday, March 25, 2012

{Little Bits of Married Life #5} - Awesome hubby

A few months ago, we were discussing if we should get ceiling fans for the new house.

Him: No.

Me: Oh. Okay! So you are going to clean those standing fans?

Him: No... I'll just help you clean them.

Me: But you are an awesome hubby.

Him: Haha.. Carry on dreaming.

Me: You mean dreaming that you are an awesome hubby?

Him: I am awesome. You just have to dream about me cleaning the fan.


Okay....



*********



That said, this hubby has earned himself the 'AWESOME' medal after we shifted house.

When I was really unwell this Monday, and when I was too tired to move my butt on Saturday,
this boy man quietly took the wiper stick and began cleaning the floors.

Did I mention that I don't have to do his laundry too?


Well hubby, you are awesome.
In your own little ways. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment