Tuesday, October 04, 2011

{Beautiful gifts} ... Memories

I came across this while looking through the pins on Pinterest.

SIXTY YEARS OF MEMORIES




I told you Pinterest is simply wonderful right?
Take a little time to read the full story here.

It brings a smile on my face, yet tears to my eyes.

~*~

My cousins did something similar on my bachelorette's night.
Each of them wrote one shared memory on a piece of paper and I was to guess who wrote which.
Even though it was just a few memories (only 9 of them including two gal friends), it secretly made my heart tingle a little.

Especially those from my boy-cousins.
Because we don't hang out as much in our teenage years and beyond, the memories are from long ago.
And they are really really sweet.

My (future) grandkids should do this someday.


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment