Monday, July 25, 2011

10 girly things to do before National Day

The girly-girl things I need to do to maintain my sanity...

1. Get a haircut
2. Pedicure (And possibly manicure too)
3. Cooking with friends@work
4. Crafting (ANY craft. Just at least one.)
5. Shopping with lil sis
6. Sort out the paint chips.
7. Use new Bath and Body Works shower gel
8. Wear new girly clothes to work.
9. Online shopping.
10. Have ice-cream or cake

A complete random list of unimportant things.
But I know how much it can do to my mental health.

I did not include dips in the pool cuz I'm supposed to do that every week.

On the note on shopping, (lil sis if you are reading,) I need shoes. And pjs. Plus all other nonsense.


********************************************************************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment