I didn't even realise it is New Year's eve until an hour ago.
What have I been doing the whole day??
* I started this blog to 'force' myself to have happy thoughts.
I was a rather depressed soul then.
* I (kind of) confronted my fears and (kind of) came to terms with it.
* I figured blog therapy was good for my mental health. And I read them everyday.
* I tried to see through the lens. I wanted photos for every blog post. Alas, the camera is too heavy for my poor little back, I kind of stopped.
* I learnt the importance of hanging out with friends. Especially those Fun Fridays.
* I'm grateful for my family and my little Santa, who brings me stuff all the time.
*Winks* Lil' sis, you know it's you! ♥
* I got addicted to Pinterest, this sweet thing that helped me organise ideas for the new house. It has expanded ever since and I now have 28 boards of inspirations.
* We got our new place. And is in the process of making it our home. It was a challenging process, I must say. More till the house is ready and we move.
* I learnt to appreciate the hubby.
* I tried cooking.
I just wanna be a better me.
But beats making a long list of resolutions which I cannot follow.
What about you?
Happy 2012 and may the new year be an awesome one filled with happiness, bliss and joy. :)