Monday, August 29, 2011

A crazy, awesome Monday!!

I'm skipping the Monday blues today.


♥♥♥


It's the 3rd day of the long weekend (due to Presidential Election last Saturday) and tomorrow's a holiday too! (Hari Raya Puasa)


 

♥♥♥

A non-working Monday is    :)
A non-working, cool Monday is    =) (Yes. I don't mind the rain at all!)
A non-working, cool, and 'wake-up-early-for-morning-stroll-and-breakfast' Monday is   :D



 

♥♥♥

A cuppa at McCafe cuz we were caught in the rain? Perfect!


 

♥♥♥

I completed my first project on iMovie - the bestie's bachelorette party video.  I love the iMac. And iLife. It's amazing. And I feel darn good about making my first movie.


 

♥♥♥

Domino's pizza for dinner?Yes!!!
And I'm glad they finally deliver to my area just because there's a branch 5-minute drive away.



 

♥♥♥

Firecracker is gorgeous. Actually the whole of Ashley Campbell's family is. And that includes her sister.


 

♥♥♥

The weather is still rather cool and breezy.


 

♥♥♥

I don't have to work tomorrow!!!
(Have I mentioned that already?)



 

♥♥♥

This is an awesome Monday and I'm enjoying every bit of it. :)



       

No comments:

Post a Comment