Saturday, July 02, 2011

Garlic Fried Rice





We are lazy to get lunch again.
This always happens on weekends.

There's nothing in the house.
No fresh produce.
Not even eggs.
There are lots of garlic and rice though.

Garlic fried rice it will be!

My first garlic fried rice attempt.
Plenty of room for improvement.
But I'm pleased with myself.
At least I could think of cooking garlic fried rice.

_____________________________________ ***________________________________________

Sidenote: I realise I seldom use my camera for pictures in the house lately. I'm missing my IXUS so much. The G11 is just too bulky and too precious to be in the kitchen when it's all greasy and oily. Sigh..

********************************************************************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment