Wednesday, March 09, 2011

The Working Wife

Sometimes I wonder how many women out there could juggle work, and family.
By that, I meant household chores.
And some, could even juggle work and family (chores and children). W-o-w.
Like, seriously.

I work a 'close-to-12-hour' shift everyday, plus two to three more hours of preparation or ticking when I'm home. I only need to wash the dishes after dinners and iron the clothes twice a week.
That's about all the chores I do on weekday nights.

And I can't even iron properly.

As least I felt so when the hubby told me what his boss told him that morning.
Something like "You are so early today. Even your shirt is not ironed. Hahaha.."

????!!!!

I did iron the shirt!
The night before.
After I did all my work.

*Sigh*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



I'm not going to trust those 'wrinkle free' labels again.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This totally shouldn't be in this blog.
But I need help from blogland.

Any tips on ironing so that the 'already ironed' left side of the shirt does not crease when I'm trying to press the right side?

No comments:

Post a Comment