Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pray for Japan

I  have been seeing #prayforjapan appearing in twitter and instagram recently.

*******



One of the little people posted on his facebook "Praying doesn't help. Shouldn't we be doing something like donating money to help them?"

*******







The sky is beautiful today.

Exceptionally beautiful.

The clouds are amazing.

Is this Mother Nature's way for giving the human race hope? After Mother Earth got really angry with us?

*******

I wanted to walk to work for one week. Next week, at least.

Then I realised I stay quite a distance from work.
So I'm gonna take public transport and not taxi.
(And attempt to walk to work if I could)

*******
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=56178&id=107093512653873&fbid=201019526594604
(Article is in mandarin though)The Japanese are amazing.
And resilient.


Gambatte Japan!
You will pull through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment