Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bye bye, BORDERS

BORDERS is having a massive clearance sale this weekend.
Sounds perfect to shoppers like us.
Two days and this is what I've got.


*~* 


I started buying books because they are really affordable and 'I may read them someday.'

*~* 

And games which I might not play but "they are only $2 each. Why not?'

*~* 




And many spiral notebooks that can be future travel journals. Also tagged at $2 each.



In fact I wanted to get a whole carton of it so that my children can also write their own travel journals (in future).

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Books and stationery are going at such low prices I'm tempted to say this:

"I paid $74 for $326.82 worth of products! Score!"

Then I thought about the people who may be out of job.
All of a sudden, I don't feel so happy anymore.




***Editted***
I heard that BORDERS won't be closing their stores here at SG. Is it true?

No comments:

Post a Comment