Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What makes you happy?

I've been thinking about this question a lot recently.


What makes me happy?

I realised I'm a lot less happy recently.
I don't know if I can be considered a cheerful person but I'm usually smiley.
Very smiley.
I'm smiling a lot less nowadays.

I haven't quite figured out what is wrong.
Perhaps I feel discouraged at work.
Perhaps I don't understand my purpose at work anymore.
Perhaps I'm bothered by my very frequent tummy issues.
Perhaps it's the lack of fun and happy times with friends. Even those short lunches out.

The hubby proposed a solution which sounds like it can make me rather happy.
Because that's what I want to do now.

I'm an escapist.

I think I'll not dwell too much on it.
I'll just enjoy the company of the mr, the family, and my friends.
I think there will be a plan for me when the time comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment