Friday, March 09, 2012

Oh Friday...! :)

Today is a rather good day. :)

Simply because...

... I wore berms and tee to work. And Birks.

... I had McDonald's for breakfast.

... and a yummy lunch with the greatest company.
    Beef HorFun, Gongbao Frog legs with porridge, and durians for lunch!
    Durians!! With the buddies at work! woohoo!!

... I had dinner at Mummy's with my wonderful family.

... Lil' sis bought me lovelies from London.

... I caught a bit of 'TinkerBell' on TV. Love the songs.
    I felt like I'm in that happiest place on Earth.
    And I so feel like dancing. If I knew how to.

... Spongebob Squarepants is keeping me company right now. On TV.


... And.. it's Friday!

I'm hoping the rest of the day will be as awesome.
Then it will be the perfect start to my short one-week term break.
A much anticipated one.


Have an awesome weekend!!








2 comments: