Friday, November 11, 2011

Antoinette

It's like the whole world has been to Antoinette.
And it's finally my turn tonight!



'Antoinette' sounds so frenchy.
So much so that I gotta look for clothes that look fancy.
Bring me some ball gowns!
Alas, I don't have any..
I could only settle for 'mermaid sleeves'.
That's what I name that top I was wearing..



'Antoinette' to celebrate the birth of the November babies.
Hee.. Sharon and me! (grammatically wrong, but I needed it to rhyme)
Like I said, I'm no foodie and I can't judge,
But these foods make me happy!

Salade Lyonnaise

Savoury Blinis with smoked salmon, french butter, sour cream and salad

French Toast with salty caramel

Florentine

Marinara

(clockwise) Chocolate Marshmallow Meringue, Antoinette, Mont Blanc, and 'I-forgot-what-it-is-but-we-call-it-Magnum'


Do they need a box so pretty, just to keep the bill in it?






Happy Birthday Sharon!
(and an advanced one to me)



Suddenly I miss Versailles,
the home of the Sun King.
I wanna be in a ball gown,
in the halls dancing.

And that's what 'Antoinette' does to me.

Bonsoir!


(I'm sad that the photos didn't turn out as awesome as I thought they might be. Turns out that low lighting and the AUTO mode are not good friends after all...)






No comments:

Post a Comment